- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, and Chia-Wei Chang, "Accurate Depth Estimation for Image Defogging using Markov Random Field," in4th International Conference on Graphic and Image Processing, Singapore, 2012.
- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, and Chia-Wei Chang, "Single Image Defogging by Multi-level Depth Estimation and Automatic Airlight Extraction," The 25th IPPR Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing, Taiwan, 2012
- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, and Cai-Ren Huang, "A Large Scale Video Surveillance System with Heterogeneous Information Fusion and Visualization for Wide Area Monitoring," The Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Piraeus-Athens, Greece, Jul. 2012.
- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, Ke-Yu Cheng, and Peter Shaohua Deng , "Real-time Camera Anomaly Detection for Real-world Video Surveillance," International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Guilin, China, Jul.. 2011, pp.1520-1525.
- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, and Shao-Ang Chen ,"X-Eye: a novel wearable vision system," Proceeding SPIE Real-time Image and Video Processing , California, United States, Jan. 2011, vol. 7871, pp. 78710Q-78710Q-9.
- Yuan-Kai Wang, and Ching-Tang Fan, "Moving Object Detection for Night Surveillance," The sixth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Darmstadt, Germany, Oct. 2010, pp.236-239.
- Y.K. Wang, L.Y. Wang, Y.C. Hung, and C.T. Fan, "An Online Object-Based Key Frame Extraction Method for the Abstraction of Surveillance Videos," National Computer Symposium, Taipei, Taiwan, Nov. 2009.